Therapeutic Riding for individuals with special needs can bring a sense of courage, belonging, and accomplishment as riders achieve physical and mental improvements. From the beginning, riders learn balance, coordination, and self-assurance as they receive therapeutic muscle stimulation. As a result of carefully planned lessons, posture, strength, and flexibility improve. Advanced equestrian skills, teamwork, and cooperation are learned as the rider becomes more independent on horseback. Classes and special events encourage confidence, self-esteem, and a sense of accomplishment as new levels of expertise and goals are met.
Note: All clients at Courage Reins benefit from donor sponsorship of our programs. We want this to be a place of healing for all in need and do not discriminate based on ability to pay. As you can see from the full cost breakdown below, there is much to cover financially with every therapy session, but that total cost is not what we ask our clients to provide. Instead, we offer a lesser rate to keep this experience affordable and rely on donations from sponsors to make up the difference. As a nonprofit, we rely heavily on donations, and every little bit helps our cause. If, as a client, you find yourself in a position to pay for your sessions in full, please let us know so we can reallocate sponsorship funds and offer further support to families in need. Thank you.
- 1/2hr Therapeutic; Semi-Private (2 rider max): $30 with donor sponsorship ($60 Value)
- 1/2hr Therapeutic; Private: $45 with donor sponsorship ($80 Value)
- 3/4hr Therapeutic; Semi-Private (3 rider max): $35 with donor sponsorship ($70 Value)
- 3/4hr Therapeutic; Private: $70 with donor sponsorship ($120 Value)
- 1hr Therapeutic; Group (3 rider max): $40 with donor sponsorship ($80 Value)
- 1hr Therapeutic; Private: $90 with donor sponsorship ($160 Value)
To Apply, please download, fill out, and return the following application:
Sign and send the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 888-850-4353.